Age: Under 1
Hey there I am Sandy. I came from the pound last week and CARE took me in. I’m 1 years old but still a pup really. I love to PLAY and run around. Playing fetch is so much fun and I love to learn new tricks. I am so smart that I need someone who will have the time to train me and keep my brain stimulated. Lots of walks and belly rubs will also be on my list. I have sooooooo much love to give you won’t believe it. I will wrap my paws around you for hugs and kisses anytime you want.
I love other dogs, cats are no bother to me and kids are awesome!
CARE got me Spayed, Microchipped and Vaccinated so you won’t need to worry about all of that! Will you be the one for me? Please contact CARE and answer these application questions
• Full Address:
• Foster or Adopt?
• What animal are you interested in?
• Type of accommodation:
• If you are renting, do you have permission to keep an animal?
• Do you have a secure garden?
• Do you have kids? If “Yes” what age?
• Do you have other animals?
• If “Yes” please tell us about them.
• Where would the animal sleep ?
• Do you have time to ensure the animal is getting walked as much as it needs?
•Are you happy for us to carry out a homecheck?