“Hi everyone, My name is Missy. CARE Rescue brought me into their family 4 months ago but I am still waiting for my Furever Home. Even though I love my foster family, i am starting to worry. I see all my care brothers and sisters going to their new homes and I am so happy for them! But now I really want to find a human of my own to go for walks, cuddle and play! I’m a sap for treats and love to learn new things! I am very well trained but still need a small bit of work on the lead.
I’m a collie girl with a lot of energy. I am only a year old after all! I want someone that I can love forever. Will it be you? ☺”
If you would like to apply to Adopt please answer these application questions and pm the page or email
• Foster or Adopt?
• What animal are you interested in?
• Type of accommodation:
• If you are renting, do you have permission to keep an animal?
• Do you have a secure garden?
• Do you have kids? If “Yes” what age?
• Do you have other animals?
• If “Yes” please tell us about them.
• Where would the animal sleep ?
• Do you have time to ensure the animal is getting walked as much as it needs?
•Are you happy for us to carry out a homecheck?